Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Translate Your Own Language

Monday, April 11, 2016

The future of SEO Last Episode

The future of SEO
Those who are more or less involved with search engine optimization, knows that SE changes its technique and algorithm and now it is more matured. Now through the results of SE we can find out different important pages easily.

the-future-of-seo- last-episode

Through the image search of SE, when we upload an image, SE lets you find those. Still when making sites, it should be crawler friendly, since still now SE can not crawl objects like javascript, flash, video. So when making a site, try to avoid these as much as possible.

the-future-of-seo- last-episode

You might have observed that, now when SE searches anything, it shows the shopping result, social sites keywords, the position in the online news site, etc. if you are logged in with google, then google will analyze your previous browsing history and present the result infront of you.


the-future-of-seo- last-episode
At first I told something, and I am telling it again, if you have relevant good content in your site, then you do not have to think about SEO. Whatever there is change in algorithm, this sentence is always be true and universal.

I think there is many posts in this series. I have already shared all the information I knew. So by not disturbing you further, I call an end to this SEO series. I hope you have benefited from this. If I get time, I will write a series of tutorial on Link Building Technique. Be well, I thank everyone to be with me until now.

Socializer Widget By Free Online Study Blog
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment